This is both my online business and personal journal where I share all of my photography and business projects! Allow me to introduce myself...I am Catherine Guidry, a Louisiana wedding photographer. I am passionate about documenting life but more importantly...living it! <3 My favorite things to do are bike ride with my husband and brainstorm new creative projects! I am all about meeting new friends and can't wait to meet you!
Learn more about photography, business and receive all the latest details on education and the podcast!
Are you interested in furthering your photo knowledge?
Welcome to my blog! This is both my online business and personal journal where I share all of my photography and business projects! Allow me to introduce myself...I am Catherine Guidry, a Louisiana wedding photographer. I was raised in a small town but consider myself a big dreamer. My favorite things in life are spending time with friends and family, bike riding with my husband and working on new creative projects! I am all about meeting new friends and can't wait to meet you!
Every six months, I evaluate the way I’m doing things.
One part of my photography business that’s evolved over the past few years is my collections or what my clients choose to purchase when they hire me as their wedding photographer. Initially, I was offering the service of photography for engagements, bridals, and the wedding day with digital images as the final product. But over time, I’ve begun to incorporate products for so many reason:
* Especially in this digital area, if images aren’t printed they get lost in the shuffle of social media and information. Often times, they’ll end up in a folder somewhere on your computer and won’t be viewed nearly as often as they should be.
* Printed work allows the images to be shared, especially with those who were a part of your wedding: family, bridal party and friends.
* Images tend to get seen and viewed (even by the clients) so much more frequently when printed.
* Products become a conversation piece.
* Wedding Albums and books look beautiful in the couple’s home and their parents’ homes as well.
* Wedding Photography is an investment and deserves to be completed professionally: through professional products to display them.
Below are images of some of the products I love completing for my clients:
For more detailed information on wedding photography pricing and collections, feel free to email me: