A few random thoughts about Life in the past 30 days…… I
- Finished my first round of Insanity:: (Eight weeks of intense cardio…YIKES!)
- Bought a Shower Liner Online :: It’s true, I’ve become the ultimate hobbit….and avid Amazon shopper.
- Booked my First International Flight!!!:: (That’s right, I’m leaving the country for a bit!)
- Slid on a GIANT slip n slide:: (I cannot REMEMBER the last time I had that kind of fun)
- Drove a Jeep:: (One day…I’ll have one of these as a play car. Probably in a bright color like yellow or red.)
- Learned Several New Words :: (Yes…I’m still learned new words. Several of them. Daily)
- Began Hosting Weekly Girls Nights:: …..Yes, it’s true…we love the Bachelorette and I can’t WAIT until this Sunday’s finale.
- I. Let. Go!:: (I’m most definitely a planner…so recently, I gave myself permission to let go…and just. have. fun!)
- Sang Outloud…in front of another person: (other than the occasional car ride karaoke sing-a-long…this is definitely a first)
- ….AND I found out that Instagram is ACTUALLY an online social networking site:: NOT a filter for photographs. Which MEANS……that ALL the pictures that I put up went out to approx 325 people. LOL. But, now I know! If you wanna connect on instagram, my instagram name is: catherineguidry
SO…below are lots of other instagram photos….all collaged into one. :)