September 5, 2014
Every six months, I evaluate the way I’m doing things.
One part of my photography business that’s evolved over the past few years is my collections or what my clients choose to purchase when they hire me as their wedding photographer. Initially, I was offering the service of photography for engagements, bridals, and the wedding day with digital images as the final product. But over time, I’ve begun to incorporate products for so many reason:
* Especially in this digital area, if images aren’t printed they get lost in the shuffle of social media and information. Often times, they’ll end up in a folder somewhere on your computer and won’t be viewed nearly as often as they should be.
* Printed work allows the images to be shared, especially with those who were a part of your wedding: family, bridal party and friends.
* Images tend to get seen and viewed (even by the clients) so much more frequently when printed.
* Products become a conversation piece.
* Wedding Albums and books look beautiful in the couple’s home and their parents’ homes as well.
* Wedding Photography is an investment and deserves to be completed professionally: through professional products to display them.
Below are images of some of the products I love completing for my clients:
For more detailed information on wedding photography pricing and collections, feel free to email me:
Tune in to this exclusive video taken during a real, live wedding. Watch how I pose and work with my clients to achieve beautiful, natural couple's portraits!
Get Behind The Scenes Access
WATCH a lIVE